Race Day: Saturday, April 15, 2023
Location: Southwest Valley YMCA 2919 N Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85395
5:30 am - Check-in & Transitions Area Opens:
- Participants that went to Friday's packet pick-up can go to the express line to pick-up their timing chip. Drop your bike and gear off in the transition area first and bring your bib to the timing chip table to verify bib number.
- For those who cannot make it to packet pick-up you may pick up your bib and swag at the check-in and then get your timing chip.
6:45 am - Transition Area Closes:
- Transitions set-ups must be completed.
- No one is allowed to enter or exit the transition area.
- No spectators are allowed in the transition area at any time before, during or after the race.
Swimmers Meeting Times:
Swimming groups will report to the following area at the designated times. Please do not report early.
6:50 am - Experts Swimmers: Under 7 minutes meet on pool deck east side of pool
Advanced Swimmers: 7-9 minutes meet on pool deck on north side of pool
7:00 am - Intermediate Swimmers: 9-11 minutes meet on grassy area north of pool
7:10 am - Beginner Swimmers: 11-17 minutes meet on grassy area north of pool
7:20 am - Novice Swimmers: Over 17 minutes meet on grassy area north of pool
Note: For participant safety no spectators will be allowed in the pool area.
- Helmets are required and no earbuds are allowed on the bike course.
- The 12-mile bike course is a four mile loop.
- You will need to complete the loop three times before reentering the transition area.
- See bike course map here.
- We recommend you carry your own water for the run course. There will be one water station near the transition area and another on the run course near the 1.75 mile mark.
- Earbuds are allowed.
- Please watch for traffic when crossing streets.
- See run course here.
- MomsTRI has a one direction transition area.
- Participants will always enter from the south and exit on the north end.
- Be sure to run over, not around, the timing mat at the entrance after you swim and finish cycling AND at the exit to begin cycling and running. Your transition start and finish times are recorded by crossing the mat.
- Participant parking is located at St. Thomas Aquinas Church and Estrella Mountain Community College.
- Participant parking is not allowed at the YMCA or the Goodyear Community Park.
- Participants may drop off their bike and gear in the YMCA lot before 6:40 am. After unloading at the designated drop zone please park your car in either of the designated locations. See addresses and map below.
St. Thomas Aquinas address:
13720 W Thomas Rd, Avondale, AZ 85392
Estrella Mountain Community College address:
3000 N. Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ 85392